Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Error with Web Version

Go to google and type - what is my flash player version
    Next, go to adobe(dot)com/about
    You should be prompted if you are using an old flash. If that's the case, download the latest version, the process is automated, you click Next, Next and Finish. Reboot PC, check your flash via google again.

Method 2 :
    Uninstall completely Chrome, and re-install it via Internet Explorer.
    Im assuming you have an AdBlock active, disable it for the speciffic site.
    Also check your jre ( java version ). Common case is, ppl don't pay attention to it and don't update it.
    Note that Chrome is using HTML5 which is auto-updated, when Chrome is updated.
    adidesai8 likes this.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    Go to google and type - what is my flash player version
    Next, go to adobe(dot)com/about
    You should be prompted if you are using an old flash. If that's the case, download the latest version, the process is automated, you click Next, Next and Finish. Reboot PC, check your flash via google again.

Method 2 :
    Uninstall completely Chrome, and re-install it via Internet Explorer.
    Im assuming you have an AdBlock active, disable it for the speciffic site.
    Also check your jre ( java version ). Common case is, ppl don't pay attention to it and don't update it.
    Note that Chrome is using HTML5 which is auto-updated, when Chrome is updated.
    Well let's see. I'll update you soon...

Cheers,

Manager Adi Desai

Famous
    You try. Already Opera browser, I use the website it self not the link in facebook
    adidesai8 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    google that , mean use the google or youtube (there are good video tutorials) for search
    Hunter, adidesai8 and iptables like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I don't know if it is related to this problem, but the last month I'm having a lot of trouble to play this game via PC. It is extremely slow, sometimes crashes and I'm also not able sometimes to select training sessions.
    Hopefully Top Eleven doesn't implement too many new features because I think it makes the game slower. If there won't be any improvement I might consider to not play the game anymore. Tried Chrome, Edge, IE and using Facebook or not but all the same.
    Playing with android doesn't have these problems.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by puntjeland View Post
    I don't know if it is related to this problem, but the last month I'm having a lot of trouble to play this game via PC. It is extremely slow, sometimes crashes and I'm also not able sometimes to select training sessions.
    Hopefully Top Eleven doesn't implement too many new features because I think it makes the game slower. If there won't be any improvement I might consider to not play the game anymore. Tried Chrome, Edge, IE and using Facebook or not but all the same.
    I got also problem with these browsers, but since I use Opera Browser on my Windows 10 PC, it works fine now...

because TE with Unity , TE is to heavy for some systems (or lap top).
    You must close any oher program you have when playing TE.
    maloukees likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12