Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: advertise freeze top11 app

Apprentice

advertise freeze top11 app

What is wrong with this advertise guys?
    when this advertise displayed top11 app completely freeze and must close the top11 app to be able to play again!!!
    Please fix it!!!

http://prntscr.com/m7hyh4

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi snart1, thanks for the screenshot. We've reported this specific ad. Please let me know if it continues.

Apprentice
    it continues more and more... Please remove this particular advertise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snart1 View Post
    What is wrong with this advertise guys?
    when this advertise displayed top11 app completely freeze and must close the top11 app to be able to play again!!!
    Please fix it!!!

http://prntscr.com/m7hyh4
    yup. i've also encounter this recently, need to forced closed t11 apps because that ad somehow didnt position right, usually the close(x) button was upper right but this ads when finish video somehow position wrongly upwards so we cant close the ad and receive rewards afterward

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Can you guys please PM me the region, device and approximate time that you see this? This will help the providers pinpoint the video in question.

Apprentice
    It disappeared now! This particular advertise causes the problem and now removed...
    Big thank to developers!

PS. SausyFC i am playing the game from Nox app player !

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Can you guys please PM me the region, device and approximate time that you see this? This will help the providers pinpoint the video in question.
    Spain. iOS. Whatever time of day I try to watch adverts. I'll get back to you with screenshots........maybe.
    I've had this for months, years(?).
    Pointless to complain. Never gets sorted. Right hand doesn't know what the left is doing.
    Oh for the halcyon days of 2016 when 30 videos a day came bam, bam, bam, one after another, all in one session, no crashes, no freezes.
    And let's not mention the glory that was 2015 when I started playing, oh go on then. 50 ads for tonic water followed by 50 for female sanitary products......but who cared what the product was? It was 100 greens a day! Lol.