Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Chat Box placements

Question Chat Box placements

Thanks @SausyFC for clarifying the chat box issue, but I'm interested to know why it's been changed.

It seems odd that we can no longer chat to friends during normal games. In many cases they may also be watching the games and it's fun to comment on what's happening in the match.

I'd be interested to hear the logic behind removing this from the game. As far as I can tell, a fun feature has been removed for no purpose.
    Last edited by Ludo_Mansio; 01-23-2019 at 10:44 AM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi Ludo_Mansio, Thank you for this feedback.

Data was telling us that chats between FA team-members were being used mostly outside of those normal competitions, so this was an opportunity to optimize usability and have the chat option exclusively in other areas. But I've passed your feedback along to the team.

SausyFC

That's the problem with data... it's always open to interpretation!

I'm sure you're right that the chat is used more outside matches... but it is noticeable now that it's gone... and it does make things less fun, which is a shame.

I need to agree with Ludo_Mansio. This feature is very important as we always enter to support our FA friends during the normal matches, especially important matches, finals, etc. And very often our advice regarding tactics, counter-formation or orders during the match helps us make crazy comebacks and win the matches that were almost lost. So I really can't understand why this chat feature bothered someone or was some kind of problem to be removed. Just believe me - the game has hundreds of really useless features that are not removed for years (ass manager, height and foot of players, now friendly matches, etc) but why you take away smth that was used and was working perfectly

Famous
    I'm wondering if chat has been removed to try and curb the amount of competitions being organised by Facebook groups?
    Nordeus not happy that the players are making their own fun within the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I'm wondering if chat has been removed to try and curb the amount of competitions being organised by Facebook groups?
    Nordeus not happy that the players are making their own fun within the game?
    I don't think so.
    I 'm in United group where Noel arrange tournaments with an official item for prize, courtesy of nordeus.