Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mungo
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: Training session requirement glitch

Training session requirement glitch

I have trained my team 4 times (with green thumbs up to ensure they count) only to find there is a training session x 4 requirement in my menu. Please fix and can you remove the current requirement of 4 x training sessions from my account. Thanks
    milpol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
    I have trained my team 4 times (with green thumbs up to ensure they count) only to find there is a training session x 4 requirement in my menu. Please fix and can you remove the current requirement of 4 x training sessions from my account. Thanks
    Hi. I'm afraid that nobody can do anything on here to fix your issue apart from offer advice. Have you tried restarting the game? Also clear the cache and restart? Are you playing on a PC or mobile device? Try on another platform to see if the issue remains. You could also try training one player to see if the x4 drops. If all else fails, screenshot it and contact Support.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    This sounds like the cup game bug where the opposition doesn't have enough players and forfeits the game. But I wouldn't have thought that could happen on the opening day of the season as the game engine automatically makes squads up to 14 players.
    Also being top of your server I wouldn't expect you to meet an abandoned team, unless............it's a bot team.
    dave1311 likes this.