Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Video Ad Error

Video Ad Error

Can Nordeus get rid of this Ad provider? On average, I get this error in 1 of 2 ads I try to view. The only way to get to try viewing ads again is to exit TE and restart it.

I've restarted device, cleared cache and reinstalled app but this still happens.

Don't ask me what provider it is, because this is all I get...

Video Ad Error-ad-error.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi talisman, do you know approximately around when in the day this occurred? This will help us identify the specific ad that was shown. Thanks.

I have the same problem 5 days now

Dreamer
    its happening all the time not at any particular time enough is enough sort this problem nordeus

I can't give you chapter and verse @SausyFC but it's more prevalent between 6pm and 6am GMT.

There are two that work that have the same intro as the one that fails and I don't see them between those times but do at other times, the promo for the new Train your Dragon movie and the Bank switching ad...

NB These ads do not have any ident or logo as to the ad provider, in the way that others (eg AdChoices) do.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

"BlackJackist" ? The name of the game which is provided by this ad.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Famous
    I've just had an ad crash on me, leaving me with a totally black screen. No way out of it.
    Can't tell you what the ad was for as I wasn't watching it........................do you think they're watching me through the camera on my iPad? Perhaps they know when I'm not paying attention?...........so they deliberatley crash my ads!? Bastards.

Ongoing now for about 2 years. Couple of months good, couple of months bad.

Don't care anymore. No ads for me = no revenue for Nordeus.

Famous
    And again.
    21:52 GMT+1
    Ad colony. Libertex.
    ios in Spain.
    2 seconds into ad = black screen with no exit.

For me it's the advert for Uncle Ben's. Same ad every time, same result that it plays in the background with the error message over the top. To get any more ads I have to close TE and restart it... but then more often than not I just get the same faulty ad.

It's not in any way time limited for me, happens whenever throughout the day and night.
    Altiplano likes this.

Altiplano I can asure you, nobody is tracking you )
    Fact : You are not Bill Gates or the Shakh of the Emirates
    Sleep calm
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast