Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: auction

auction

i bid 3 times on a 19 year old striker with 5 stars

i won the bidding but didnt get the player

I'm having the same problem.

auction-1.jpgauction-2.jpgauction-3.png

I even got the message that I won the bidding.

I so need some back up players!
    Last edited by Fireb Ourne; 04-28-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Nevermind. After getting a second player, the first player finally arrived. lol...

For some reason, the second player came in with 0% health.

You buy players in same condition as he was in when sold. it is common people train as much as possible before sell him to get more skillpoints so he gain extra money. same thing with injuries, if you sell a 5 days injury player someone will buy your player and he still have 5 days injury.
    I prefer to sell my players at top condition as I know myself, I buy players becouse I want to use him for today match, often 10mins before next game begins. To bad people cant see when bid on a player, if he is injured or has low condition/morale.

RBF
    I think that happened because the person selling it was in the middle of a match, using the player on the field and that's why the transfer has been delayed. It's just my opinion, don't know if it's the true reason, but it's a start.

benim transfer listemde 5 yıldızlı oyuncu nerdeyse hiç olmuyor en fazla 4 tane falan nıye benım herkesın kı gıbı cok degıl bunu nasıl duzeltecegım lutfen yardım edin

Quote Originally Posted by Mifflo View Post
    You buy players in same condition as he was in when sold. it is common people train as much as possible before sell him to get more skillpoints so he gain extra money. same thing with injuries, if you sell a 5 days injury player someone will buy your player and he still have 5 days injury.
    I prefer to sell my players at top condition as I know myself, I buy players becouse I want to use him for today match, often 10mins before next game begins. To bad people cant see when bid on a player, if he is injured or has low condition/morale.
    hmm... I guess that would make sense.

Luckily for me, I managed to win the game on that day. If it were any other day, I think I might have lost that game.

So far, the player has been good for me. I really needed back up.

Quote Originally Posted by RBF View Post
    I think that happened because the person selling it was in the middle of a match, using the player on the field and that's why the transfer has been delayed. It's just my opinion, don't know if it's the true reason, but it's a start.
    Can you use a player that's transfer listed?

Quote Originally Posted by Fireb Ourne View Post
    Yes you can.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireb Ourne View Post
    Till he will leave club, yes you can.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast