Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The same video is crashing my android phone. Homescapes

Addicted

The same video is crashing my android phone. Homescapes

I have finally identified which video is causing my android phone to crash when watching videos. It's called HOMESCAPES. It's a video where you have to save your kitchen from burning down, throwing fire extinguishers in and water. When the video ends you get your greenpack but 3 seconds later it gives me the CLOSE APP warning every single time ! You can click for your next video but guaranteed it will be interupted. To make matters worse you get that video 10 times on the trot so for 10 greenpacks my phone needs rebooting 10 times. When other videos are shown I have no problem at all.

This phone crashing has gone on for 4 months now and I'd appreciate if this can be sorted because it's rediculousy time consuming just to get the 25 greens !! Please !! Enough is enough

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Can you post a screenshot? This will help us identify which provider is serving that video.

Thanks for any info,

SausyFC

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Can you post a screenshot? This will help us identify which provider is serving that video.

Thanks for any info,

SausyFC
    i can't today as i have already (finally after 90 minutes) got the 25 greenpacks total crashes atleast 20 times because that damn video is repeating over and over again !!

Addicted
    I am not having a go at you Sausy but you guys have known about this for 4 to 5 months and still nothing done about it. You all pose the same questions when people report it but F all done about it. It's like we are falling on deaf ears !!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    i can't today as i have already (finally after 90 minutes) got the 25 greenpacks total crashes atleast 20 times because that damn video is repeating over and over again !!
    Next time you see it, please take a screenshot. We will then report it to the provider who can investigate and take care of any technical issue with it.
    Richie72 likes this.

Apprentice
    @Sausy , can it be a problem with a specific android version?
    I have android 8.1 with foon up-to-date and no problem with this video.
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Odd. I have the same add, but it runs smoothly... Android 8.
    Localization problem ?
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    It could be device specific. But we just need to identify the offer provider first to see what it might be. If you guys could take a screenshot of the successful one we can also check it out that way.
    scalle likes this.

Will try to catch it ( can't promise... my coffee is more important while vids are runing )

The same video is crashing my android phone. Homescapes-top-eleven_2019-03-11-14-15-21.jpg

Here is a shot of successful Homescape watched ad ( house repair ).
    I don't know how this will help you, but here it is
    If you need my ID Sausy, I'll send it via PM.
    milpol likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast