Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: All time stats for a new team

All time stats for a new team

So I just started a new team.. Been playing for 7 days and I noticed that my team has already been a thing for a season so I'm now level 2... I'm unbeaten in 12 games with a great season goal difference but my all-time stats are hammered with 60 goals against and over 20 loses... This is quite frustrating as I wasn't even in control of the team?? Is this normal

Quote Originally Posted by ThiccWizard View Post
    So I just started a new team.. Been playing for 7 days and I noticed that my team has already been a thing for a season so I'm now level 2... I'm unbeaten in 12 games with a great season goal difference but my all-time stats are hammered with 60 goals against and over 20 loses... This is quite frustrating as I wasn't even in control of the team?? Is this normal
    Hmmm, I never experienced this before. I started quite a few new teams but always at level 1. That sucks big time. If you take over a club, you wanna know the stats are really yours. I suggest requesting to delete this team. Log out and start a brand new teaM?

Yeah that seems to be the only thing. So gutting aswell. Put heaps of time into token offers etc aswell.

Famous
    If you've been playing for 7 days you took over your team on the last day of last season.

So the teams stats for the entire season count as yours.

Well done for finishing in the top 8 and getting promoted though.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.