Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Green packs

Green packs

Hy! For 2 or 3 days I have an issue with the free green packs!Anyone knows what's the problem or what can I do?
    I can watch only one video and after that the video provider has no videos or offers...something like that.
    Thanks!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    We don't know, maybe it's the new update.
    Many times after an update, farming had a problem.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I understand.
    Now when I try to watch a video,the game is restarting..over and over again..
    Also I tried to reinstall the app and nothing new.
    I really don't know what to do.
    Obviously,with 2 games per day..I can't play this game without green packs.
    Last edited by BogdanM; 06-28-2019 at 05:52 AM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BogdanM View Post
    I understand.
    Now when I try to watch a video,the game is restarting..over and over again..
    Also I tried to reinstall the app and nothing new.
    I really don't know what to do.
    Obviously,with 2 games per day..I can't play this game without green packs.
    Hi Bogdan, Video offer availability is dependent on different factors, but this one that is causing crashes - is it the same one every time do you know?

Thanks for more info,

SausyFC

Famous
    My problem is even more mean: I can watch 25 videos but over 3 sessions only ! Meaning that at 9 am, I can only watch 4 then 6 hours later, it's 12 and another 5-6 hours later the last 9. If I fail to watch the first batch at 9 am, the delay still applies ! Resulting in the practical impossibility to get the 25 packs: I am not going to set my alarm clock 3 times a day to accomplish this glorious task. Pathetic.

Same problem this end I use to be able to get 25 greens in 1 shot around 9am but since I updated I’m only getting like 2 greens then the offer goes. Come back couple hours later I’ll get 2 or 3 greens more then offer disappears again 🙁 To play this game competitively I need greens. Also when I try to add a condition free through training to a player I use to get like 11 free but now same again i get like 2/3.
    Any ideas would be great 🙂

Cheers
    Last edited by FC Simples; 07-01-2019 at 01:10 PM.