Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mddlr

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Completing offers and not getting rewards

Completing offers and not getting rewards

Recently,top eleven brought a survey for 50 tokens,I completed it,and till now I haven't received my reward,I download the daily app from fyber everyday which is meant for two tokens and I get nothing,Top eleven should solve this quickly or I'm quitting and given them a bad rating on the Google play,I'll also comment on Google Play on how bad the game is

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey George,

If you completed the survey without using a proxy the Tokens should have been distributed to your account balance. If you are having doubts please PM me with your User ID (you can find it in Settings>Accounts). This way I can check about the survey tokens.

Really sorry about the missing rewards from the Fyber offer
    If any reward from offers is missing the first thing that managers should do is to open up the offer wall of the offer-provider (Fyber in this case), find the offer that didn't reward them and contact the offer-provider thought the offer wall.

Usually there is a "Missing Tokens" button at the top or bottom of the offer wall. Tap/click it and follow the onscreen instructions so you can open a ticket with the support.

Please try to contact Fyber support on the matter. If there is any further issue with their offer then reach our support team and they will assist you further.

You can contact OUR support team by either going to the Support page on the official site OR by tapping on the "?" button in the lower left corner of the mobile app of Top Eleven.

I'm having a hard time getting support. I had a friend sign up, but I didn't get a referral bonus. I use Facebook on pc, not the mobile app, which your help section says to use for support. Instead, I left a message on your Facebook page and never got a response. Now, I just did a survey (actually did it twice) and didn't receive the 5 tokens. I tried PM'ing Jeeves and his box is full... convenient. Someone help, please.

I've done loads of surveys and received about 20% of the tokens. It's a scam, the whole game is a scam. It's another corporate scam that takes us all for cash cows. Mooooo.
    hijo de puta likes this.

Addicted
    yeah it looks like tapjoy is the only useful one right now