Thread: Only one video ad available

Rookie

Only one video ad available

At the moment I have only one video ad which turns up when I farm, which is the ad for a particular game. Since there be a rule that you cannot watch the same ad twice unless your phone is restarted, in order to farm all greens available I must watch video, restart phone, watch video, restart phone etc; the video is always the same.

This is very annoying. Please at least tell me if it has to do with my country (Italy), my phone, what I have clicked/not clicked in the past, or whatever.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Massimiliano View Post
    At the moment I have only one video ad which turns up when I farm, which is the ad for a particular game. Since there be a rule that you cannot watch the same ad twice unless your phone is restarted, in order to farm all greens available I must watch video, restart phone, watch video, restart phone etc; the video is always the same.

This is very annoying. Please at least tell me if it has to do with my country (Italy), my phone, what I have clicked/not clicked in the past, or whatever.
    no its not, happen to me too and im not from italy.
    the difference, i get 10 then after that, get really hard to farm (no free video available but it keeps loading).

and i need to restart the game, not just once but many times in order to make the ads pop.
    its just their ads habit, every season start their ads have some kind of problem, then after a week it will go normal again (maybe lol)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I get exactly 25 X 28 days plus 4-7 from the blue condition button .
    For the last 3-4 seasons.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I faced this issue last week too. Really irritating. Sometimes after restarting the app, it still doesn’t work. What did work for me was logging in from another device and it became smooth again. I wonder if it is because I was playing another ad intensive game and I watched too many playing that other game using my phone. Anyway I don’t know but after I deleted that other game, ads are back to normal for me now