Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Don't have access to my team

It's happening again.

Click on Google Play, then "I already have a club", takes me back to screen with "Google Play" in an endless loop.

I was switching between both my teams (both on different Google Play accounts, no Facebook involved this time lol). I've been switching between both accounts for about five days with no problems.

Edit: it's the same club that was having problems with when I created this post. I can access the team I created a week ago.
    Last edited by Sakred; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:10 PM.

Bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
    It's happening again.

Click on Google Play, then "I already have a club", takes me back to screen with "Google Play" in an endless loop.

I was switching between both my teams (both on different Google Play accounts, no Facebook involved this time lol). I've been switching between both accounts for about five days with no problems.

Edit: it's the same club that was having problems with when I created this post. I can access the team I created a week ago.
    So, how many accounts, and which one linked with FB?

First of all, log out of FB and then go to the T11 app, this is how it should work properly, if you kept a different FB account and you're just switching it can occur that, you login in the wrong account, It has happened to me too.

...............FCBAYERN M√úNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    So, how many accounts, and which one linked with FB?

First of all, log out of FB and then go to the T11 app, this is how it should work properly, if you kept a different FB account and you're just switching it can occur that, you login in the wrong account, It has happened to me too.
    Thanks for the reply.

Facebook isn't involved. This time it was just two Google Play accounts I've been using. I can't access the very first team I created but I can access the team I created last week.

It's been working flawlessy (switching between both Google Play accounts) until two days ago.

The team I can't access is the team I made this topic for a few weeks ago.

Hey buddy. Not sure if my pm sent? Reposting msg here. Will kick you out for now just while you resolve but will hold off recruiting anyone until Thursday evening. Will fill the space for weekend matches if you haven't resolved before then but hopefully the admin can sort it soon. I'll keep watch for you
    Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12