Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree7Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Don't have access to my team

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    12

    Don't have access to my team

    Hello, I've tried messaging on the app and here https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1

    No answer after 4 days.

    So my TE account, I linked it to a Facebook account when I first started at the end of February called Gavin Jordan because I thought you got coins by sharing wins, upgrades etc to your page, but after I realised that was a one time thing I just continued to play using my Google Play account and forgot about the Facebook account (it was a madeup one and not my real one, so I forgot the login and password lol).

    Three days ago I noticed you could play using your PC browser and my phone has screenburn from having the transfer window open all the time looking for fast trainers so I thought it'd be better using my PC, I made a new Facebook account to try and link it to (I didn't know you could only link one Facebook account), so I thought logging out of Google Play (on my android phone) would let me login in (on the browser). After an hour of it not working, I tried logging back into my Google Play account on my phone. Logging back in to Google Play was when the problem started, it was an endless loop of "I already have a club" and choosing "Google Play", "I already have a club", "Google Play" etc.

    The FAQ told me to create a new team ingame (??) and contact you from there, which I did. A day later after no reply I messaged you using the link above, no reply.

    Gavin Jordan
    Sakred FC
    Google Play name is SystemShoX
    I had 106 rests and around 200 coins when the problem began.
    I've spent a lot on the game so I really don't want to lose my account.
    Last edited by Sakred; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:45 PM.
    khris and Stefanakis like this.

  2. #2
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
    Hello, I've tried messaging on the app and here https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1

    No answer after 4 days.

    So my TE account, I linked it to a Facebook account when I first started at the end of February called Gavin Jordan because I thought you got coins by sharing wins, upgrades etc to your page, but after I realised that was a one time thing I just continued to play using my Google Play account and forgot about the Facebook account (it was a madeup one and not my real one, so I forgot the login and password lol).

    Three days ago I noticed you could play using your PC browser and my phone has screenburn from having the transfer window open all the time looking for fast trainers so I thought it'd be better using my PC, I made a new Facebook account to try and link it to (I didn't know you could only link one Facebook account), so I thought logging out of Google Play (on my android phone) would let me login in (on the browser). After an hour of it not working, I tried logging back into my Google Play account on my phone. Logging back in to Google Play was when the problem started, it was an endless loop of "I already have a club" and choosing "Google Play", "I already have a club", "Google Play" etc.

    The FAQ told me to create a new team ingame (??) and contact you from there, which I did. A day later after no reply I messaged you using the link above, no reply.

    Gavin Jordan
    Sakred FC
    Google Play name is SystemShoX
    I had 106 rests and around 200 coins when the problem began.
    I've spent around £600 on the game so I really don't want to lose my account.
    Hi Sakred,
    I'll forward this post to the devs.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    12
    Thank you. Much appreciated!

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,281
    Hi Sakred,

    Sorry to hear about this. Just so I'm clear, this only begins when you login with Google Play? There's no way you can recover that FB username and password?
    khris likes this.

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    12
    Hi Sausy, thanks for the reply.

    My Top Eleven was linked to both the first Facebook account and my Google Play. After logging out of the game on my Android device to see if it let me log in to the second Facebook account using my PC browser (this is when I found out you could only have one Facebook account linked), I gave up and just wanted to continue playing with Google Play on my Android device. So when I went to log back in, I clicked Google Play, then "I already have a club". It started a loop of clicking both of those.

    After reading the FAQ, it told me to create a new club and contact you from inside the game, which I did. It's also logged me into Google Play so now that team (SystemShoX FC) is my team and not Sakred FC.
    khris likes this.

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    12
    Hi Sausy, thanks for the reply.

    My Top Eleven was linked to both the first Facebook account and my Google Play. After logging out of the game on my Android device to see if it let me log in to the second Facebook account using my PC browser (this is when I found out you could only have one Facebook account linked), I gave up and just wanted to continue playing with Google Play on my Android device. So when I went to log back in, I clicked Google Play, then "I already have a club". It started a loop of clicking both of those.

    After reading the FAQ, it told me to create a new club and contact you from inside the game, which I did. It's also logged me into Google Play so now that team (SystemShoX FC) is my team and not Sakred FC.

    Forgot to add, no, I do not remember the username and password for that account as it was used once, after I realised you coins were a onetime thing for sharing wins to your Facebook page I forgot about it.

    It was linked to my SystemShoX Google Play though which seems to be overwitten by SystemShoX FC.

  7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
    Hi Sausy, thanks for the reply.

    My Top Eleven was linked to both the first Facebook account and my Google Play. After logging out of the game on my Android device to see if it let me log in to the second Facebook account using my PC browser (this is when I found out you could only have one Facebook account linked), I gave up and just wanted to continue playing with Google Play on my Android device. So when I went to log back in, I clicked Google Play, then "I already have a club". It started a loop of clicking both of those.

    After reading the FAQ, it told me to create a new club and contact you from inside the game, which I did. It's also logged me into Google Play so now that team (SystemShoX FC) is my team and not Sakred FC.

    Forgot to add, no, I do not remember the username and password for that account as it was used once, after I realised you coins were a onetime thing for sharing wins to your Facebook page I forgot about it.

    It was linked to my SystemShoX Google Play though which seems to be overwitten by SystemShoX FC.
    Thanks for the extra details. Our support team will be in touch soon, they'll be able to investigate in greater detail. I will follow up here and send you a PM as I learn more.

    SausyFC
    Sakred likes this.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    12
    Hi Sausy, I replied to your PM but there is nothing in my sent folder. It does say I have to wait to send another message though. So I'm not sure if it went through.

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    12
    I'm still not getting a "sent" message in my sent folder so I'll just paste what I typed here:

    That would be great, thanks.

    I have signed into Google Play many times whilst playing Top Eleven though, by going to the options and selecting Google Play while I'm in control of my club. Is there a reason it wasn't "sticking" to my Google Play account? Don't want it to happen again.

    Thanks again man, I really really appreciated it!
    khris likes this.

  10. #10
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,775
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thanks for the extra details. Our support team will be in touch soon, they'll be able to investigate in greater detail. I will follow up here and send you a PM as I learn more.

    SausyFC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
    I'm still not getting a "sent" message in my sent folder so I'll just paste what I typed here:

    That would be great, thanks.

    I have signed into Google Play many times whilst playing Top Eleven though, by going to the options and selecting Google Play while I'm in control of my club. Is there a reason it wasn't "sticking" to my Google Play account? Don't want it to happen again.

    Thanks again man, I really really appreciated it!
    Approved post* should not happen again.

    Btw, better use the Reply with quote to answer a particular post.
    I quote both messages so then Sausy can see a notification with that option.

    Cheers,
    Sakred likes this.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast