Thread: Gk mom

Dreamer

Gk mom

Firstly i thought i'd post this here as to me this issue is clearly becoming a problem for managers playing the game and must surely rank as a bug/and or a tech issue.
    Game AI clearly favouring non present managers team, lets put a stop to this, many active managers are now finding if they don't watch live animation of game they get clear advantage from game engine,lower level % teams and abandoned/bot team get this as well, very clear to see in game animation sequences and in player game ratings and more often than not the GK of said side has a high game player rating almost right from the start.
    nordeus need to introduce a neutral team setting, which can only be reset if manager is present at game and all team bonus/in games bonuses are set to zero as they cannot be activated if manager is not present
    Last edited by iansyorkcityfc; 06-12-2019 at 03:11 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    Firstly i thought i'd post this here as to me this issue is clearly becoming a problem for managers playing the game and must surely rank as a bug/and or a tech issue.
    Game AI clearly favouring non present managers team, lets put a stop to this, many active managers are now finding if they don't watch live animation of game they get clear advantage from game engine,lower level % teams and abandoned/bot team get this as well, very clear to see in game animation sequences and in player game ratings and more often than not the GK of said side has a high game player rating almost right from the start.
    nordeus need to introduce a neutral team setting, which can only be reset if manager is present at game and all team bonus/in games bonuses are set to zero as they cannot be activated if manager is not present
    The bonusess should work even if your are not present,
    We (the managers) can not watch all the games, something we have work/school , or a real life lol........

But I agree if the team is not managed or a bot team the bunuses from the active managers should work more.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    The bonusess should work even if your are not present,
    We (the managers) can not watch all the games, something we have work/school , or a real life lol........

But I agree if the team is not managed or a bot team the bunuses from the active managers should work more.
    i agree people can't always watch games but its becoming common practice,and don't forget you can change the kick off times