Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SausyFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Connection issue.

Rookie

Connection issue.

I have been trying to log into my T11 Account but it says connection issue. I was using an older version so I thought it might be the version of the game so I upgraded to the latest version still it says connection issue. Even changed my internet settings and went to a place where there is better connection but still shows connection issue. I have a match within 20 minutes and I am stuck here trying to find the issue. Hope I get a troll result in my favour and win.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    I have been trying to log into my T11 Account but it says connection issue. I was using an older version so I thought it might be the version of the game so I upgraded to the latest version still it says connection issue. Even changed my internet settings and went to a place where there is better connection but still shows connection issue. I have a match within 20 minutes and I am stuck here trying to find the issue. Hope I get a troll result in my favour and win.

Hi dominiclhouvum,

Sorry to hear about this. Which device are you playing on? Have you tried changing connection sources? Thanks for any more info.

SausyFC
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

Rookie
    Its fine after i updated and now u prefer using the updated one. Previously i couldn't watch videos so i changed and now its ok.