Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: July 27 bugs - Resting time - server connection/asso problems, frozen games

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    We had a server not complete daily maintenance properly, which meant we had to restart it and re-perform daily maintenance (on only the affected server). It's being performed now.

Thanks for any info and apologies for the inconvenience. I'll let you know when it is back up.
    I had Champions League match at 8.30, So I couldn't watch this match and I didn't receive rewards... Again. And there will be no compensation again?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_Dean View Post
    I had Champions League match at 8.30, So I couldn't watch this match and I didn't receive rewards... Again. And there will be no compensation again?
    Hi Eddie. Please contact support where compensation will be handled. I apologise again for the inconvenience caused.

SausyFC

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Update: daily maintenance has finished on the impacted server. You should be able to log in normally now.

As mentioned in the reply above, please contact support via the "?" in-game please for the follow-up.

Very sorry again to those who were affected by this issue. I appreciate all of the info shared and for your patience while we sorted it.

SausyFC

Addicted
    What a coincidence that this happens when a new event is announced. Again. Rest, league campions league, associations, nothing is played and will not be restored. As we say in Holland: everything walks completely in the soup. Non-Dutch speakers probably understand what I mean.

My point: does anyone at Nordeus really care? Their main game breaks time after time when they try something with a temporary event.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Update: daily maintenance has finished on the impacted server. You should be able to log in normally now.

As mentioned in the reply above, please contact support via the "?" in-game please for the follow-up.

Very sorry again to those who were affected by this issue. I appreciate all of the info shared and for your patience while we sorted it.

SausyFC
    Condition was set at 99%, so that will not be the problem. From now, the reports of non-played game will come in. If the managers are lucky, they will be compensated for a few tokens. But the fictitious game results will not be restored.

What will Nordeus do to prevent these bugs in the future?

In my opinion, they should stop starting new events until the main game flow is guaranteed not to be involved.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    In my opinion, they should stop starting new events until the main game flow is guaranteed not to be involved.
    I could not agree more with that
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...ur-events.html
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    meanwhile the program of my friends is messed
    Some teams are not showing as friends (Spartacus) , also those two other games wasn't in my schedule before started.
    I saw them as a pop-up when they started.

July 27 bugs - Resting time - server connection/asso problems, frozen games-bug-rest-friends.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    The server is down again. Nothing to do with daily maintenance...

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Appears there is an issue with some matches not simulating. We're going to have to restart the server again to see if that sorts it.

I will update as soon as possible.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Should be back online now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast