Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Association problems and bugs 3 August

Famous
    I'm sure this has to do with the challenge ...

Hopefully they only do this challenges in weekdays so the FA is not affected

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Hey again all, should be fine now. All matches were being played in their normal slots while menu was unavailable.

Thanks everyone for reporting and screenshotting and thanks for your patience,

SausyFC
    maloukees and hudai like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey again all, should be fine now. All matches were being played normally while menu was unavailable.

Thanks everyone for reporting and screenshot and thanks for your patience,

SausyFC
    Issue didn't affect me, but I'm intrigued to know how " matches were being played normally" if no one could attend or make changes during the games?

Does that mean (as some suspect) that our attendance and or any changes we make mean nothing?

matches were being played normally ,sad
    Last edited by tmac0715; 08-03-2019 at 09:46 AM.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Issue didn't affect me, but I'm intrigued to know how " matches were being played normally" if no one could attend or make changes during the games?

Does that mean (as some suspect) that our attendance and or any changes we make mean nothing?
    No, it means they weren't frozen/played after the FA slot/showing as no result as had been occurring for some over the past few weeks. I've edited my post above for further clarity.
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12