Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Training sessions not registering

Training sessions not registering

I was slated for a CL match, and then the game bugged out and said that the opposing team “didn’t have enough eligible players” and they defaulted to a loss automatically. My game still says I need two more training sessions before my next fixture, and it’s not clearing out even though I’ve done four training sessions. Help?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    My game still says I need two more training sessions before my next fixture
    there is a bug about that.
    Anyway, this has no effect in the game, just to push you to use more greens.
    But you can use a any crap player you have, set a drill of 0.75 % cl and erase it.
    maloukees likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    there is a bug about that.
    Anyway, this has no effect in the game, just to push you to use more greens.
    But you can use a any crap player you have, set a drill of 0.75 % cl and erase it.
    I’ve done that but it’s still not erasing it.

Played a league match just now and won. It still says “2 training session” or whatever, and I have done two. Still isn’t clearing out the icon.

Still not working, and still obnoxious. It’s preventing me from reaching “superb” rating pre-match, since it’s not counting my training seasions. I played a team I was 13 points better than and won 1-0....

I sent a report and got the most unhelpful response ever. To paraphrase they said “sorry. We’ve had other people have this problem. We don’t know what it is. If we figure it out we’ll post about it. Okay bye”.

well it's a permanent bug (probably will end with TE 2020 version) but as I said the “superb” status is cosmetic and the need for two more trainings was just for promotion reasons when the new training bonus started.
    Don't worry, ignore it.
    Other things are more important.

I've experienced this and it will clear itself with the next daily update. Not seen any problem with gameplay either.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...