Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf

Thread: Player's stats not being updated for extra time play

Player's stats not being updated for extra time play

One of my teams played 30 minutes extra time in today's Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg.

At the end of the match, it was recorded as a draw in the Season Stats - a win is a win, even if it was in extra time.
    The ST player who scored the goal in extra time has not been credited with it in his stats.
    The AML who assisited the goal in extra time has been credited with this in his stats.

Another bug...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    One of my teams played 30 minutes extra time in today's Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg.

At the end of the match, it was recorded as a draw in the Season Stats - a win is a win, even if it was in extra time.
    The ST player who scored the goal in extra time has not been credited with it in his stats.
    The AML who assisited the goal in extra time has been credited with this in his stats.

Another bug...
    That is as old as the game...
    dave1311 likes this.

They count as a drawn , they took the 90 minute results, and I think I real football it's same

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    That is as old as the game...
    Show you how long it's been since I had an extra-time win then. My teams always seem to go for the penalty shoot-out when this situation arises...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...