Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DemitriMaximoff
  • 1 Post By DemitriMaximoff

Thread: U21 building level DOESNT MATTER AT ALL!!

U21 building level DOESNT MATTER AT ALL!!

Nordeus is definitely fooling their customers,i have a level 7 U21 center i received a 24 quality 2.33 million worth player for 14 tokens
    my friend with level 3 U21 facility received a player with exact values for 12 tokens!!!24 quality and alos 2.3million worth
    Both players dont have special skill or able to play in more than one position!

So i paid 2 more tokens and about 400 more tokens to increase all my buildings' levels in order to get the same player!!!

Because their ****ty game engine,those building levels are just a show-off,doesnt even work properly!The U21 players are being generated according to your MANAGER LEVEL not your U21 LEVEL!!!!
    BSH likes this.

Well that's your OWN fault for spending 400 tokens on speeding up construction. Why couldn't you just be patient and wait?

You do realise that the higher level academies only reduce the time you get new players and not the actual quality of them?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

No it says in the description that "attracts youngsters from the city,to make contract with, helps them iprove thir skills and talents"

my concern is not about spending tokens for speeding the constructions,it was my good or poor judgement...my problem is what i promised by nordeus and not get it in return for speeding them up
    BSH likes this.

I agree the youth academy is a complete waste of time, you get the same poor quality of players regardless and always the same positions for 4 or 5 seasons in a row. It's just another top eleven con

Sure, i can give you that answer from the start. Of course the young players will be generated in skills depending on your manager level.....
    But how far you upgrade U-21 and training field, it will be effected on the U-21 players.
    Playing with team: Oranje