Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Nordeus, counting is importanting.... one win, two wins, three wins, four wins......

So, if a user don't want to lose his streak, he must mess something in his team set-up so that he conceeds a goal when he is winning 3-0 with not much time left but then he might lose the GK clean sheet challenge if he is participating in there.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-20-2019 at 12:06 AM.
    khris likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    maybe it's a good idea
    lol
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Ok, indeed we have a new bug.

The first two games in the Cup are auto-win.
    Unknown how that 4-1 comes from.
    Goals are also wrong.
    Nordeus, counting is importanting.... one win, two wins, three wins, four wins......-wrong-stats.jpg

Case 2
    He had 9W - 1L
    That draw is unknown.
    Nordeus, counting is importanting.... one win, two wins, three wins, four wins......-wrong-stats-2.jpg

Dino played his Cup game and won. It wasn't a draw as he expected.
    Now he has 11 games. Everyone else has 10 .

Nordeus, counting is importanting.... one win, two wins, three wins, four wins......-wrong-stats-2-b.jpg

Dreamer
    I thought this has been sorted out, but again, new season 3 wins, 2-1-0 ..... please fix it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    I thought this has been sorted out, but again, new season 3 wins, 2-1-0 ..... please fix it ...
    This is one of the things that I do not like with Nordeus: despite clear complaints of certain genuine issues from their game users, they do not fix. The complaint for the issue in this thread might be like 1 month old, but some other issues have been in the game for years and there been lots of complaints but still not fixed.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-16-2019 at 02:40 PM.

What it is annoying for me is that instead of fix the bugs and the game engine, they keep pushing new events every month, which creates more new bugs.
    Of course they earn money from the events but show some respect.
    Tactician likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    What it is annoying for me is that instead of fix the bugs and the game engine, they keep pushing new events every month, which creates more new bugs.
    Of course they earn money from the events but show some respect.
    It is quit evident, and they do not seem to bother about so many annoying and undesirable things that have been reported - some of which been in this game for so many years. This shows that they probably have certain priorities, but still some people should have a word there about the current bad state of many importants parts of the game that should have been better. They are a business company and their priority should be to make money and increase growth, but look at my case for example, I am not going to buy so much like I did if I keep experiencing the undesirables that I have reported, and the same applies to other buyers in the game. The most important in business are satisfied customers and also to increase sales, they need provide what customers are looking for in the game to buy (people will not buy things that they are not looking for and they do not need). In some cases, Nordeus is like providing black shoes, white caps..... when there is demand for brown handbags (poor marketing).
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-18-2019 at 08:12 PM.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12