Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: i completed an offer but i didn't get any of the tokens at all

Addicted

i completed an offer but i didn't get any of the tokens at all

i've completed three offers from all three offer providers on te

i contacted and emailed their customer support team and sent some screenshots and pictures about the activity that i've done but they're not gonna be nice with me at all

do you know how to fix this bug in te

Max
    Sometimes they don’t work and it so frustrating, but for sure, the first token offer company On the left of the screen never works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    and whats much worse is that i actually need to wait for more than two days to contact their customer service!

Addicted
    even ironsource or tapjoy dont work at all!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    even ironsource or tapjoy dont work at all!
    The surveys work sometimes but most of the time they will say that they ran out of them, it is great when they do work. Because you can make a lot of tokens.

You need to get on to TE support and tell them that their token offers aren’t reliable. They probably won’t help to much but give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Administrator
    Hey everyone,

We're really sorry about this bad experience. Please contact our support as well and they will reach out to the provider and will be able to assist you.

Addicted
    and again and again and again it happened todayi completed an offer but i didn't get any of the tokens at all-screenshot_2019-10-10-15-06-31.jpg