Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bugs 4-6 October

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Bugs 4-6 October

We have the final stage of King of the kings + the FA games so expecting a storm of bugs.

So far
    Friday night
    1) Continual connection loss in browser (at least in Firefox)
    2) Some friends don't show as friends anymore, it looks like two neutral teams are playing
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    We have the final stage of King of the kings + the FA games so expecting a storm of bugs.

So far
    Friday night
    1) Continual connection loss in browser (at least in Firefox)
    2) Some friends don't show as friends anymore, it looks like two neutral teams are playing
    I’m not even in the event and it’s screwing with my friends list. FML!
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

One thing for sure, the game suffers a lot of connection reset or lost connection, even on the app. There seems to be a lack of stability. If the game disconnects a user after he been inactive for some hours, it is understandable, but losing connection many times when he is active, doing something in the game is annoying. I am not putting the blame on the event, but if the event made things worst or is the main contributor, Nordeus should have known that it was a bad idea to put such an event on days where the load is already heavy with association matches.

P.S: Event and associations days or not, I think the game app (Android) loses connection more than expected.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-05-2019 at 09:47 AM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Hey, guys, sorry to hear about this.

Can you give me more details about when the disconnect happens? Is it when entering FA or event screen or something else?
    Tactician likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it happens to me at browser - Mozilla, when trying to do some action (a sub fro example)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    i'm on chrome and the game disconnects every 10 mins or so. it used to disconnect only if i was inactive for 30 mins or so but since about a month (maybe?) ago it disconnects whenever, while i'm picking drills for training or trying to support friends or whatever. it's all random and extremely annoying. rarely (less often) happens during matches, to be fair.

yesterday was different tho. when the king of kings final begun, the first 50 mins i got disconnected every 5 seconds. i was quick enough and managed to challenge someone but doing anything beyond that was impossible. it then went back to randomly disconnecting every 10 or so minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey, guys, sorry to hear about this.

Can you give me more details about when the disconnect happens? Is it when entering FA or event screen or something else?
    Its just happened like randomly on the app for me, even if I was doing something like training, browsing through teams or even when in the market. Sometimes, I got the message of connection reset, and the game reloaded after, and sometimes no message at all. But, the amount it has happened is far from something expected (happened way too much) and I noticed this happening before even the event started. I cannot use browser platform anymore, but given my past experience, I would expect it to be worst for browsers during the FA period, especially during the FA match of the user's team.

Another thing I noticed is that there were big lags during the recent live matches, and susbstitions came very late. I also noticed that lately, the game slowed down and there were moments of freeze or stops and flashes.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-05-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    i'm on chrome and the game disconnects every 10 mins or so. it used to disconnect only if i was inactive for 30 mins or so but since about a month (maybe?) ago it disconnects whenever, while i'm picking drills for training or trying to support friends or whatever. it's all random and extremely annoying. rarely (less often) happens during matches, to be fair.
    Even on the app it did something similar; it disconnected the user despite that user was active, doing training, making adjustment in his team and so on, and it not something that recent like you said, and thus, there might be no relation of this issue with current ongoing event. Something else might be the cause.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-05-2019 at 08:49 PM.

Here is another scenario, if it will be of any help. I was chatting with my association mates using the in-game chat service, and I got connection reset.

Those connections resets have become really annoying. They just happen just like that whatever the user is doing - training, chatting, checking and adjusting players.... connection resets and game reloads.

Addicted
    3 hours cant start match in king event, same explanation, you have game or it is daily maintenence etc etc, good lord, 3 hours maintenence ?????? and my next game is in over 14 hours, so why cant use my free chalanges?
    And also have some other bugs lately, cant boost team with sideline instructions sometime, some connection losts and no 2x trainings for several hours, use 2x videos just for 4 training seasons daily so it is hardly on limits for daily videos

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast