Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't Join Matches As Spectator on PC

Addicted
    Same here if you scroll right on league matches cant attend it, if you go on fixtures can watch only if one of them are on friend list, though i do not much care about it and it isnt on my priority list

These matches are shown in the Fixtures page -Now Playing- check cause you can join from there.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Hmm, I can't reproduce on desktop or iOS - do you see the bouncing ball in Fixtures as khris mentioned?

This is a thing on PC/FB platform for several seasons now. When matches are on there is no bouncing ball the the 'League>Fixtures List' to click onto go see another match in the League unless one of the teams is a friend.

The only upside of this is you don't get rivals supporting against you...
    Last edited by talisman; 10-18-2019 at 02:02 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I noticed that this occured on the Android platform (latest version, 8.15). There are no longer the bouncing balls in the fixtures area of the League section, but, the matches appear with bouncing balls in the now playing area in the Fixtures section.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    This is a thing on PC/FB platform for several seasons now. When matches are on there is no bouncing ball the the 'League>Fixtures List' to click onto go see another match in the League unless one of the teams is a friend.

The only upside of this is you don't get rivals supporting against you...
    But the matches appear in the Fixtures page, Now Playing, so yes, they can support against you... and you can do the same xD

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Thanks for all of the info everyone. I see it now. Appreciate all of the reports. I'll let you know what I hear back.

SausyFC

Apprentice
    Can anyone answer why I can't view my league opponent's matches anymore please? Last season I was level 4 and I could attend matches of other games in my league, this season I am level 5 but there is no option anymore to watch league opponent's, thank you

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thanks for all of the info everyone. I see it now. Appreciate all of the reports. I'll let you know what I hear back.

SausyFC
    Hi could you be able to explain why I can't view my league opponent's game anymore, I could last season, but can't now. I'm level 5. Thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12