Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Never

Thread: New Event and the bugs are already reach us !

Rookie

Angry New Event and the bugs are already reach us !

New event with update and the new problems and bugs already with us.
    Kicked out of my matches or can't enter my asso match yesterday, after restart system message said that
    my match already end in a short time and kicked me out again.
    All asso members had trouble today to enter their match or are kicked out during the match.
    Matches of friends don't start in the list only after a restart of the game.
    Matches of friends don't end and playing witout ending only after restart of the game.
    Time synchronisation is also not correct on the servers. A match from 20:45 pm starts before the match from 20:43 pm.

Today three times kicked out of my leauge match and asso matchs .
    Thru this I lost always the blue packs for watch my match and change players

Match frozen between 71. and 83. min and got the message " Match ended and result is given in an short time "
    and kicked to the main screen.
    No chance to change the player with yellow card on field etc. etc. etc.

Always the same crap

New Event and the bugs are already reach us !-screenshot_20191020-211714.jpg
    Last edited by Never; 10-20-2019 at 08:44 PM.
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    Kicked out of my matches or can't enter my asso match today, after restart system message said that
    All asso members had trouble today to enter their match or are kicked out during the match.
    Matches of friends don't end and playing witout ending only after restart of the game.
    Time synchronisation is also not correct on the servers. A match from 20:45 pm starts before the match from 20:43 pm.

Toda three times kicked out of my leauge match and asso matchs .

Match frozen between 71. and 83. min and got the message " Match ends in a short time " and kicked to the main screen.

Always the same crap
    I will start tomorrow, this sounds bad already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    Kicked out of my matches or can't enter my asso match yesterday, after restart system message said that

Today three times kicked out of my leauge match and asso matchs .

Match frozen between 71. and 83. min and got the message " Match ended and result is given in an short time "
    and kicked to the main screen.
    No chance to change the player with yellow card on field etc. etc. etc.

Always the same crap

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191020-211714.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	130366
    I dont understand what it said in the screenshot but i also have this problem or bug after the update. I didint buy anything with real money but it always shows a thank you msg for my purchase. Wtf did i buy?? That too always when i open my game. And yes troll results keep on coming!!! But thats nothing new.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Today my league match was in 3 min when game closed and says connection lost try later etc etc, later i get CL match and instead of jumping ball i get message that match started 1 min ago, closed app, start again and entered match that is 0 min, so it was allready started, close app, open again, enter the match and it is 0 min ????

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yep, I had to log in and out 3-4 times so to watch a game of a friend - not playing ball
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    I have the same problems. My game started “1 min ago” but no bouncing balls to enter the match. Had to reopen the game 3 times to enter.

Also, during both competition matches and the asso event matches, the game froze for a while and jumped to 10-15 mins later in the match. And everytime, something important happens (injury, concede a goal, one of my players got booked, etc.).

Looks like the event just messed up the whole match engine.