Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rememberthegirl2009

Thread: Evening Associations Live Match Frozen For Long Periods (Live Screen Like On Pause)

Evening Associations Live Match Frozen For Long Periods (Live Screen Like On Pause)

The evening (22:07 UTC +4) associations matches live match simulation were frozen many times. It looked like the display of live part of the game was struggling to operate. Going in and out of the live match did not help; whatever on the live match screen stayed same for many times for relatively long periods (not small freezes) like someone was pausing the match, and then suddenly score changes were noticed, 1 goal scored, later after another long freeze, 3 more goals. My adjustments and substition came late too. I susbtituted an injured player which was injured at the 65 min mark but his substitute came on only at the 85 mark (the first attempt was not even saved as I checked some time later and saw that the injured player was still on, and had to repeat the process). I won the match, but this situation is very annoying and what happened could have been costly.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-28-2019 at 02:22 AM.

Famous
    Same here.. i think to do withbthe still finished event against the giants

I saw this too. Reported to Devs. I also think this has some connection to the event.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

I agree with that satuation. That's makes me like a big disturbance. "Delay substitution'' is present in almost all matches. I made a substitution at 45 mins of match time, but there is making substitution at 80 minutes. This problem should be solved in hurry as possible.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    dave1311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    I agree with that satuation. That's makes me like a big disturbance. "Delay substitution'' is present in almost all matches. I made a substitution at 45 mins of match time, but there is making substitution at 80 minutes. This problem should be solved in hurry as possible.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    I already reported thag substition problem here https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...tml#post642029 , and there is also another problem lately - the is a noticedable delay after the countdown is over (remains on NOW for a while) for the live matches of official competitions to start, and once inside the live match, there is another increased delay (not the smaller delay from the past) before the kick-off.