Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: matches delay

Addicted

matches delay

for more than week most of my matches starting and instead jumping ball i get masages-now, minute ago or 2 minute ago - than ball show up but instead entering in match on half of first period match starting normaly 0 min. Where those time gone? that probably mean all changes i take in match time are useles and i dont see no point in changing strategy, players or formation if match go on wrong way, that happen in all competetion matches
    IImaestroII likes this.
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Y i have this match latency problem too

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

There is noticeable delay. Many times I have noticed that the status remains on NOW for a while before the live match screen is showed, and then there is another increased delay (not the usual one of the past) before the kick-off is shown. And yes, many other things that get affected like substitions, tactical changes and so on.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-29-2019 at 12:38 PM.
    gizzmo likes this.

Addicted
    yeah, i could live with it if i enter match that started 2 min ago in 20 min at first half but start at 0, it is unfair advantage if for other manager match start normaly and unfair in both of us if we have same issue and reaction for match is useless

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

This is just a visual issue in the home screen. The minutes shown in the Live Match once you enter are relevant and the same either for you and your opponent.

And regarding your concern @drazen vtc once you join the LM all the changes count.

Lian, but there is the big delay for substitions to take place. This is not visual.
    See: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...tml#post644000 .

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey guys,

This is just a visual issue in the home screen. The minutes shown in the Live Match once you enter are relevant and the same either for you and your opponent.

And regarding your concern @drazen vtc once you join the LM all the changes count.
    If that is just visual than fine, anoying but fine,
    But if my fixture says match start 12.37 pm , i log 12.36, got messege start now,than min ago than jumping ball and actually entered the match 12.39 and it is at 0 min it is more than visual, where those 2 min diff betwen fixture time and enter time gone?? , however if that started when winter time change can understand but this happen for almost 2 weeks

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    If that is just visual than fine, anoying but fine,
    But if my fixture says match start 12.37 pm , i log 12.36, got messege start now,than min ago than jumping ball and actually entered the match 12.39 and it is at 0 min it is more than visual, where those 2 min diff betwen fixture time and enter time gone?? , however if that started when winter time change can understand but this happen for almost 2 weeks
    Sometimes I get Matches that when they are supposed to be on, it will say now and then 1 min ago. So you log out of he game and then re enter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Sometimes I get Matches that when they are supposed to be on, it will say now and then 1 min ago. So you log out of he game and then re enter

yes i know, but my question is where time from fixture set and actually enter gone, if you get 1 min ago messege and you relog loosed app 2-3 min and yet match started at 0 min when you enter

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post

Do you mean some games of friends ? I have that too.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast