Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Woodentop

Thread: Daily x2 training

Rookie

Daily x2 training

Hi,

Is anyone else having continual availability of this feature? Every season I seem to go a few days without this without any real reason being given.

The issues I have, I need to restart my iPad / iPhone or Android phone multiple times before I can get through the free x2 training or the daily videos. I can understand these features are not available exactly every 24hrs - but it should be within two or three minutes of the 24hr period.

I have asked via the support "contact us" for a reason but never get a full and final answer as to what the issues actually are. The automated response bot is a nightmare and seems to have been designed to stop questions being asked. If and when you do register a question you get .... an agent will get back to you 'within' 48hrs!! My last query took 217 hrs and 46 mins to get an actual response (I was notified that the conversation closed twice so hardly good customer service there).

My last question to the support team was - IF someone purchases the special trainer (24 hr training) for 20 tokens because the free daily x2 training is not available - when does the daily training become available again? Is it at the time when the purchased 24 hour training stops (no reply to that from them)?

If they are giving everyone a level platform to play from - why are there continual issues with x2 training and the free videos for greens and blues?
    templealumni23 likes this.

Rookie

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk