Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marco

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Still missing the bonus for the bomber

Still missing the bonus for the bomber

Good morning top 11, i logged in half an hour ago,I won the league ( fine ) I get 100 token for promotion to platino series on the club association( fine),but I guess I didn't get bonus for my player that scored 30 goals and it was bomber of the league,should be a mistake!!! Please can You check and let me know ?if it's necessary I got a picture of bomber's table made yesterday night!!!
    billel likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Good morning top 11, i logged in half an hour ago,I won the league ( fine ) I get 100 token for promotion to platino series on the club association( fine),but I guess I didn't get bonus for my player that scored 30 goals and it was bomber of the league,should be a mistake!!! Please can You check and let me know ?if it's necessary I got a picture of bomber's table made yesterday night!!!
    Try going into the events section and click on the top scorer award, and you should be able to claim it there, or you should be able to see the top scorer challenge at the bottom and there should be a claim button and then you can claim it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Hi Marco,

Yes Max is correct above; if you joined and won the Top Scorer challenge please look for the Claim button within the event menu.

SausyFC