Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven, answer me and give the tokens.

Top Eleven, answer me and give the tokens.

Yesterday I ordered tokens for 5€, abd basically i don't get them (by Paypal). After 2 hours (when usuallo takes 10 mins or less to get redeemed) i contacted top eleven support telling all purchase details, but I got ignored, so please if any mod or whatever of nordeus watch this, attend me.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisPapagai View Post
    Yesterday I ordered tokens for 5€, abd basically i don't get them (by Paypal). After 2 hours (when usuallo takes 10 mins or less to get redeemed) i contacted top eleven support telling all purchase details, but I got ignored, so please if any mod or whatever of nordeus watch this, attend me.
    I remember seeing some bs saying that it could take a week for you to get your tokens, try and ask them for your money back or ask them to compensate you for a certain amount of tokens,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hi Alexis,

We're really sorry about this inconvenience. Our support will get back to you as soon as possible and will make sure you receive your tokens. Thank you for your patience.

You don't need to buy tokens if you are clever in playing this game.
    Do not pay your money to Nordeus. It's ruin for you.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk