Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SausyFC
  • 1 Post By SausyFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Association rewards

Association rewards

My Association won their tournament yesterday. We haven't had any team rewards or the 50pts bonus for the Association yet.

They're usually applied when the last match of the tournament is finished - i.e yesterday...

Association rewards-s14-ass1-dr-f.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hey talisman,

Same for me. We're looking into it now. Will update with what I hear.

SausyFC
    talisman likes this.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Back again with an update.

There was a latency issue with the rewards this weekend for some. Rewards that you were supposed to get after this FA tournament will be added to your account tomorrow (14th Jan) during the day.

Please note that there won't be a popup to claim it, it will just be added to your booster balance. I'll post in this thread again once the reward fix has been pushed.

Sorry for the delay!

SausyFC
    talisman likes this.

Max

Association rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey talisman,

Same for me. We're looking into it now. Will update with what I hear.

SausyFC
    Hey Sausy thanks for the fix, also I am curious, what association are you in?

Well done on getting your rewards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 01-13-2020 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Autocorrect changed sausy to Isiah lol

Looks like things have been fixed. The Association has its 50pts bonus and I got a little boost to the coloured packs when I logged in just now...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Looks like things have been fixed. The Association has its 50pts bonus and I got a little boost to the coloured packs when I logged in just now...
    Beat me to it. Just wanted to double check. Yeah all have been added. Thanks again for your patience during the latency.

SausyFC