Thread: Is legal that one same player has two teams in the same league?

Thumbs up Is legal that one same player has two teams in the same league?

Well, my team is the Real Madrid CF, I'm in the level 3 and in my league there are two teams with the same name, the same logo and the same player owes them both. Is that legal? I think he can make one of them to lose against the other one to win the league. Also there are other two teams with similar logos and they're from the same country, I think that's very suspect. Thank you!

Yes it's "legal", alot of managers have more than one fb account etc so they can have 2 teams, it's lucky to get them both on the same server let alone in the same league though. I don't believe Nordeus have a rule regarding multiple teams owned by the same person (they can't really ban it as people with Android/iOS devices can have a team not linked to their fb AND one connected to their fb)

There was a thread about this a few weeks back~ http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...my-league.html

Even if he does "make" one of his teams lose it isn't really any different to a friend letting him win or him playing an abandoned team. He may have messed something up on his first team and made another fb account and T11 team and accidentally got into the same league.
    Last edited by MoonMaiden; 05-08-2013 at 08:53 PM.

But isn't there a place where I can denunce this situation to the administrators and they open an investigation about this? This is very suspect.

no because it's not against the rules (as far as I know), he hasn't done anything wrong......I don't really understand why you keep saying its very suspect,lol, same guy owns two teams and they managed to end up in the same league...
    Last edited by MoonMaiden; 05-08-2013 at 09:07 PM.

Its just like Manchester United got a lot of other smaller teams in their league too right? I get what u mean ..