Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: My 3 hour rest time resets each time I log on

Rookie
    Well on my acount waiting works, I logged after 3,5 hours - players gained 6% each but timer did now reset all over again...
    As it is dilemma to log on for game in two and half hours? My team should win even without me but if I opt to see the game - it means no 6% bonus after match finish...
    Since I do play one more game in the evning I believe that I will let luck take over in the first match...
    Way to go, Nordeus found a way to reduce my daily playing time. I guess... thanks?

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

Exactly the same problem for me. No +6% gaining and reseting the time every time you log in.

No condition gained every 3 hours as the players doing normally and every time reload the game its reset the time. That started to happens since last night. Please fix it immediately!!!!

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    UPDATE: Hi all, Fix has been released, so your players will be receiving condition boosts as normal from now. We're still investigating the condition lost. I will report back again with more information as soon as I have it.

Thanks once again for your patience and understanding.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #25
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for all of your reporting. As mentioned above, the issue has been resolved and the fix has been pushed. All players have just had their conditions boosted to 99%.

We apologize once again for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience while we sorted it.

SausyFC

Rookie
    Nordeous investigates the issue, why, you fixed it, just give us a reward, about 250 rests should do it, or you could offer us 2 rests if we pay 5 rests for it, lol
    League Champion - 25 titles
    League Runnerup -

Champions League Winners - 10 titles

Cup Winner - 9 titles
    Cup Runnerup -
    Cup Semi Finalist -

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for all of your reporting. As mentioned above, the issue has been resolved and the fix has been pushed. All players have just had their conditions boosted to 99%.

We apologize once again for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience while we sorted it.

SausyFC

Just get back home and all players have 99 but we have lost a lot with that.
    what about the greens used this morning to get full bonus.....just give us ALL 30 or 40 greens
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

99% condition is good I think .no need for more
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    99% condition is good I think .no need for more
    Not agree with that!
    Do you know how many managers used green packs this morning to get full bonus?I don't,but i think a lot.
    Just imagine....players trained at 6:15 (like me and they rest at 6:40) for a game at 19:00....how many greens do you need to get full bonus (10%) when your players have ONLY 69 when you make the training and to get back 99 when the game stats?
    Romijn likes this.
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by scalle View Post
    Not agree with that!
    Do you know how many managers used green packs this morning to get full bonus?I don't,but i think a lot.
    Just imagine....players trained at 6:15 (like me and they rest at 6:40) for a game at 19:00....how many greens do you need to get full bonus (10%) when your players have ONLY 69 when you make the training and to get back 99 when the game stats?
    What are you talking about? Player bonus stayed on 10% team bonus also on 10% so they basicly gave you "greens" in return...
    If you were chance taker as me - I trained all my team down to 30-40% knowing that there was a shot at full condition compensation...once Sausy got in the mix

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast