Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Payment problem help!

Payment problem help!

Hi. I want to buy a token but the price is in Bulgarian leva.i was living there but I ve graduated from university I do not live there anymore.i bought with mobile phone when I was there but now I'm not there anymore.how can i change the payment currency ? When I open the market tokens are in Bulgarian currency I want to change it.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi,

The in-game currency set up by the app store. So in order to change it, you should change your device details and change your (home address or home country).

This process can also vary depending on your device and app store.

Quote Originally Posted by velican505 View Post
    Hi. I want to buy a token but the price is in Bulgarian leva. I was living there but I ve graduated from university I do not live there anymore. I bought with mobile phone when I was there but now I'm not there anymore. how can I change the automate recurring payments? When I open the market tokens are in Bulgarian currency I want to change it.
    I want Euro, myself, because most of us pay rents, cars, homes, in Euro (then converted to Lei).
    Voices say that it would be an error to join the Eurozone, and always point to the case of Greece.
    However, I don't realize why joining the euro is bad. In one year, Leu (Ro currency) is 10% down against Euro. So essentially my savings, if you convert it into euro, are lower than last year.
    Nevertheless, Congratulations to Bulgaria.
    Last edited by Gabriellk; 07-12-2021 at 06:37 AM.

Rookie
    Last edited by hitman0013; 07-10-2021 at 05:15 PM.

Can't understand, you ask how to change in-game currency, or you ask about Geopolitics ?
    T11 has nothing to do with Romanian decision for the EU
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!