Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mihai Razvan
  • 1 Post By HeavensAAA

Thread: Association problem

Association problem

From last week drawn are f**k again, it's not possible 5* association play against 6* and 7* , this is not normal I hope someone can give some explanation

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    Marius007 likes this.

Thank you for answers guy's, this week same problem

Pro
    This would not usually happen, unless you are playing in platinum.

It is unreasonable to expect 4* teams to be competitive at all in platinum, and probably 5* teams may be able to compete with the small number of similar 5* teams. The majority of platinum teams are 6* or above. So on the balance of probability, it has a far higher chance of 5* teams being drawn with 6* and 7* teams than 6* or higher teams being drawn with 7* or higher teams.

A fair draw would not keep drawing the same few 5* teams together too. This is just simple probability and draw inclusivity.

You probably won’t like this fact, and I could be very wrong too. But then that is probably how things should work to encourage managers building stronger teams.
    Sillybq likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    This would not usually happen, unless you are playing in platinum.

It is unreasonable to expect 4* teams to be competitive at all in platinum, and probably 5* teams may be able to compete with the small number of similar 5* teams. The majority of platinum teams are 6* or above. So on the balance of probability, it has a far higher chance of 5* teams being drawn with 6* and 7* teams than 6* or higher teams being drawn with 7* or higher teams.

A fair draw would not keep drawing the same few 5* teams together too. This is just simple probability and draw inclusivity.

You probably won’t like this fact, and I could be very wrong too. But then that is probably how things should work to encourage managers building stronger teams.
    I'm very irritated, because from 36 points I got only 10, I meet only managers with 20-40% bigger than me, my association 7* them 8* almost 9*, it's very difficult to fight with those manager, the problem, we have more points than they have, and probably they try to take it out from platinum

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    I'm very irritated, because from 36 points I got only 10, I meet only managers with 20-40% bigger than me, my association 7* them 8* almost 9*, it's very difficult to fight with those manager, the problem, we have more points than they have, and probably they try to take it out from platinum

The higher points a platinum association has, the higher the chance the association would be paired with those more points too.

Therefore, a 5* team would be likely to have a higher chance to draw difficult opponents (90%+ are 6* teams or above), plus the additional chance of being paired with even tougher opponents with high points total.

Therefore, a 5* team could still be promoted to platinum, but would find draws becoming too tough to stay in that division. That is normal. Having a 6* team would have a better chance to stay as the chance of drawing similar 6* teams is a lot higher.

And actually your association could try to manipulate the match-up pairing by having the worst quality team to place the best first-11 and the best placing the worst. It could then match your best with their worst, and so on. Obviously the worst team would still lose, but then the best team would have a fighting chance. It still comes down to how competitive the association members are when it comes to beating opponents of up to 20% better.
    Last edited by HeavensAAA; 02-24-2020 at 09:21 PM.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.