Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issues with the new season

it's clearly a punishment because my closest oponent in next match still have the same percentage and skill

My team just played a cup game as a 1 procent team and lost. This is nog fair at all. Also i used Many greens for training that i don't get back. This way i think i Will quit the game.
    Altiplano and 2mofo2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    We're actively looking into this issue now, I will report back as soon as I have info.
    Issues with the new season-screenshot_20200301-202403%7E2.jpg

Will you fix this? We cannot complete the season with these players. A player who leaves the academy at a rate of 60%, with what logic does it come to this level?

My team lost more level than earned during the bug

My team lost 1-3% more than it earned during this morning bug. For example a player from youth academy started with 102 %, earned 1% during the bug and now his level is 101 %. And this same has happened throughout my whole team. Everybody is down by 1-3% more than they should be.

Please sort it quick - how can my squad come from being 127% this morning when I first had a look, which was correct, to 97% now....

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #166
    UPDATE: A reversal to before the fix is going out now. Offline time of a few minutes expected
    Rix, handycap96 and scalle like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    UPDATE: A reversal to before the fix is going out now. Offline time of a few minutes expected
    It certainly was the wrong fix, next time the right fix please.
    scalle likes this.

Addicted
    You make the mistake, assume. human law

Lost 27% off my team without any bugs or exploits

How can a 7 stars youth academy player in whom I've invested over 100 tokens, Stamina packs and Morale boosts, be at 5 stars now without even promoting to the next level, I'm paying a monthly subscription for 1 yeah now and my account is 9 yo, please fix this and get my team at 126% where it should be without any exploits or bugs that you are responsible for. My team was at 126% as i joined this morning without any training made. Now it's at 99%, some players lost 1 star some lost 3, please revert this accordingly.Kind regards, Mihai.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It certainly was the wrong fix, next time the right fix please.
    Is everything as it was Ryan? Thanks for any info.

SausyFC

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast