Thread: Player isn't growing anymore after the update.

Player isn't growing anymore after the update.

I have a player that is not growing anymore...
    23 years old, ST 130% (317)

I have trained this player with my GK (20 years 125%), the GK earn +1% /+2% for each training and ST earn 0%. I have train them 7 times and still 0% win for the ST.

How???
    I can see teams with players that have 180%, mine is not growing at 130% Is this a bug?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    GK training drill doesn't work for other players.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

What are you saying? it was just an example, he doesn't grow when i train solo and he doesn't grow when i train with MC's or ST's. Other players are growing with this kind of training.

Pro
    Hope we understand what you meant by training is not working.

With the particularly quoted GK drill, it would only work on GKs, as it’s skills within the drills are only for GKs. All other outfield players do not have those skills, hence could not improve.

If you are referring to other drills on improving other attributes, the training required for improvement depends mainly on both the original market value (at the time when the player was bought from auctions or as recommended player, but not from another manager via negotiations) and the average % level of attributes relevant to the skills involved with the drill.

The former will determine how sensitive the player is to training. The higher the market value is, the more improvement the player would receive from training. And needless to say, the higher the level the drill is, the more efficient the training would be as well.

The latter will determine how much the player can improve further. Typically, a newly bought player who is close to max value, a 18% condition training (6 * hard training) should give a 4% increase in skills, and understandably the improvement level will drop when the skills go up. Take an example of an 18yo 99% FT at max value, usually improvement will slow down significantly at around 130% and even more at 140%. Any training higher than 140% would require a lot of conditions to just increase 1%.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

I can see teams with players that have 180%, mine is not growing at 130% Is this a bug?
    Those teams are training the players when they are young (18-21 y.o.) and then use them in games (official or a lot of friendlies) because after some level the training has minor effect.
    Of course, most of them staying in the same league every season.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stc.gabriel View Post
    What are you saying? it was just an example, he doesn't grow when i train solo and he doesn't grow when i train with MC's or ST's. Other players are growing with this kind of training.
    To have a more accurate answer, you must post your level, the value of the player, his skills, the set of drills you are using and how many % he earned in 5 or more sets.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html