Thread: iron source is an absolute joke

Addicted

iron source is an absolute joke

never ever go to iron source ever again, every time i completed an app offer on iron source i've never ever gotten any of the tokens at all ,and all of my offers have been always rejected all the time, period iron source is just the biggest scam on planet earth, i still prefer tapjoy the best, but fyber is also a little bit of a scammer too, however, fyber is much better than iron source still, no more iron source nordeus (bugdeus)

ps i did post the review on trust pilot if you want to see my review
    Last edited by theclubofwins; 03-10-2020 at 01:20 AM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    never ever go to iron source ever again, every time i completed an app offer on iron source i've never ever gotten any of the tokens at all ,and all of my offers have been always rejected all the time, period iron source is just the biggest scam on planet earth, i still prefer tapjoy the best, but fyber is also a little bit of a scammer too, however, fyber is much better than iron source still, no more iron source nordeus (bugdeus)

ps i did post the review on trust pilot if you want to see my review
    Honestly it works for me sometimes maybe 1-3 times out of 8, maybe their offers are different in different countries, no I am not trying to advertise them, no it is so annoying, it takes about 1-2 hours to get six tokens from a survey, that is unacceptable, I get redirected each time I want to take one and If I am lucky it will take an hour, I only use the offers if I am in desperate need of tokens. Sometimes

I agree, Tapjoy is the best company there. Fyber is slightly off but still ok, but Ironsource rejects my surveys around 70% of the time after spending 2 hours filling out/ attempting to fill out at least 20. I would like to see Ironsource removed.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Honestly it works for me sometimes maybe 1-3 times out of 8, maybe their offers are different in different countries, no I am not trying to advertise them, no it is so annoying, it takes about 1-2 hours to get six tokens from a survey, that is unacceptable, I get redirected each time I want to take one and If I am lucky it will take an hour, I only use the offers if I am in desperate need of tokens. Sometimes

I agree, Tapjoy is the best company there. Fyber is slightly off but still ok, but Ironsource rejects my surveys around 70% of the time after spending 2 hours filling out/ attempting to fill out at least 20. I would like to see Ironsource removed.

but... tapjoy still never opens for me... sorry guys...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    but... tapjoy still never opens for me... sorry guys...
    No problem, just describing my experience too.