Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Max
  • 3 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By Maxraf

Thread: No Videos

Rookie

No Videos

I'm based in the UK and there have been hardly any videos to watch this season. Is it the same for everyone else? My green reserves are getting sorely depleted

Quote Originally Posted by Maxraf View Post
    I'm based in the UK and there have been hardly any videos to watch this season. Is it the same for everyone else? My green reserves are getting sorely depleted
    might be because corona virus?
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

No Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Maxraf View Post
    It happened to me before but it is not affecting me now, try not entering the shop where the videos are for a few days and see if it improves, or try contact support about it.

Check this out and contact them here.

https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...manager/?p=web

And if you cannot find the answer you were looking for then you can click contact us at the end of the page and see if anything is there or follow the steps they give you, if all else fails then contact them through the app.

This should help you, I hope I helped.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 03-15-2020 at 02:43 PM.
    Maxraf likes this.

If you are using Android you can also reset your Advertisement ID, it helped for me before. I don't know where to find it now... just google it.
    Maxraf, HeavensAAA and MNK Kaskada like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    If you are using Android you can also reset your Advertisement ID, it helped for me before. I don't know where to find it now... just google it.
    That did it. Thank you
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Cheers . Worked for me right away Found video here https://youtu.be/B6DLV-3p6GU