Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can’t buy Monthly Card!

Can’t buy Monthly Card!

I am trying to purchase a monthly card on my ios mobile. Whenever I click the offer it appears with dotted lines that continue to move however i am never prompted to pay thus i never purchase the offer.

Does anyone or has anyone ever had this problem? And does anyone have any solutions? I have contacted both Nordeus and Apple who have prompted me to do these steps all with no success;
    1. Delete the data of the game in the application manager (from the settings menu) of your phone and restart the game. Keep in mind that afterwards you'll have to log back into the game since it logs you out automatically. However I can see your profile is linked to FB so you can just log in with that.
    2. Make sure you have the latest version of the application.
    3. Uninstall/Re-install the app. Keep in mind that by reinstalling the game, you won’t lose the progress you have in the club or anything related to your account.
    4. Also, bear in mind that connection problems may also cause this kind of problem so you should also try to connect to a different Wi-Fi or try the 3G/4G.
    5. Restart your device.
    6. Update your device’ s OS to the latest version on the market.

Any other suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi,

Really sorry to hear about this. This seems to be an Apple issue so the best option would be follow their steps. Try to update the OS to the latest version and download the game again then to see if it helps.

Let us know if any of the other steps helped.

Thank you for the reply. I am currently on the most up to date OS. It looks like I will likely have to wait for an update to fix this bug. Hopefully I don’t have to wait long thanks again for the reply.

Addicted
    If you have an android phone buy the monthly card using it.

It will cost you 25 percent less.

Unfortunately I dont’t. The card costs €4.99 on my mobile. I will try and use another device. It’s most certainly a bug and I’ll just have to wait for a fix. Thanks for your info.