Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sillybq
  • 1 Post By Lian

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fire morale

Fire morale

One of my players recently had a star upgrade and he didn't receive morale on fire and he is my top scorer....my team is Mike FC and the player name is Aldo Figueredo 25 years old Paraguanian... Please fix that

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Michalis View Post
    One of my players recently had a star upgrade and he didn't receive morale on fire and he is my top scorer....my team is Mike FC and the player name is Aldo Figueredo 25 years old Paraguanian... Please fix that
    You may need to contact for support in-app, as Nordeus would not check the forum for queries.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max
    True, sometimes this happens, so they should. But @HeavensAAA don’t the forum admins here work for Nordeus? or do they just update the forum on updates and fixes to bugs?

Either way, contact support or an admin.

Here on the forum, contact Sausy FC or Lian.

Just make sure that the star upgrade was 5 star and above as anything below does not get on fire status
    Lian likes this.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Michalis View Post
    Hi Michalis

Sorry to hear about this. Our team is aware of this issue and working on fixing it.
    Sillybq likes this.