Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lian

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: there is a bug with friends fixtures.

Dreamer

there is a bug with friends fixtures.

there is a bug with friends fixtures and it's worse than last season. some games played 2 to 3 hours ago still haven't been played or have a result and can't support in some games either. i'm also not sure if my cup game kick off is 8pm or 9pm cos last season all the kick off times were 1 hour wrong. is this going to be fixed ?

Dreamer
    update : all kick off times for my friends and my game are 2 hours behind. it's 6pm here and all 4pm games are just kicking off. in other words nordeus have not fixed the bug from last season where everything was 1 hour behind and now it's 2 hours because the clocks have gone forward !
    COME ON NORDEUS fix this bug. can't be that hard. i know you don't like fixing bugs that don't lose you money but this is a pain in the butt !

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hi,

We're looking into this at the moment. I just PMed you for the info we need in order to further investigate this. Thank you for your patience.
    minamino likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi,

We're looking into this at the moment. I just PMed you for the info we need in order to further investigate this. Thank you for your patience.
    Hi Lian, I use google chrome but out of curiosity i connected to firefox mozilla and all kick off times are correct so it's a google chrome issue. i hope this helps

Apprentice
    No problem with microsoft edge on the other hand jet lag on google chrome

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois Mourocq View Post
    No problem with microsoft edge on the other hand jet lag on google chrome
    obviously as 75% of the world are on google chrome and with lockdown forget about it lol. however it is still a top eleven issue as they have forgotten to do something for chrome users

Addicted
    I'm using Mozilla and same problems. So it isnt only chrome problem.

Dreamer
    ah then it's a server problem. cos my mozilla shows the right times and chrome is 2 hours behind. obviously on your server (platform) it's an issue with both. someone forgot to press some buttons at nordeus