Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Matches 2 minutes apart!

Matches 2 minutes apart!

1 league the other a cup final so I can't change the time, help!

Addicted
    dont hope for any help from nordeus, i reported issue on forum and support and they just answer - we cant work on it right now and close conversation

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdakda View Post
    1 league the other a cup final so I can't change the time, help!
    Hey Sdakda we're looking into this. Will report back as soon as I learn more.

Looks like it's moved to 8 minutes apart, hopefully that will be on

Quote Originally Posted by Sdakda View Post
    Looks like it's moved to 8 minutes apart, hopefully that will be on
    Hopefully your cup is first and you have secured your league title or your opponents are weak. 8 minutes means the match would overlap. Most matches are around 9 minutes. That being said, you will not have any time to recover your players condition nor do the required 2 training sessions between matches.

Same problem here. Away league game just 8 minutes before Super Cup so i can’t use tokens to change anything. This is sabotage. What can i do between my league game and Super Cup? I seriously doubt i would even have enough time to mass recover and max morale using the preparation tab. Plus i am not against a weak opponent for the Super Cup.

I remember someone mentioning there should be a 3 hour gap between matches that exhaust condition. Why does it not apply for the Super Cup allocated time slot? Come on guys, this is unacceptable.
    minamino likes this.

Be happy you got there 95% of active managers didnt

Quote Originally Posted by K1k1n0 View Post
    Of course I am happy I got here. But I would like an opportunity to manage and not be forced into a circumstancial loss due to bugs.

And are you going to say this to everyone who gets trolled and loses in the finals as well? Be happy as the majority didn't quite make it.

Should we not feedback issues with the game and just shut it, accepting everything blindly?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by K1k1n0 View Post
    what a pathetic comment ! very salty and smells of jealousy
    Sillybq likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey Sdakda we're looking into this. Will report back as soon as I learn more.
    Hi Saucy,

I am just reporting the same problem. I have my Super Cup match scheduled 2 mins before my last league match (in between two assoc matches.). How does this even work?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast