Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: problem

problem

its unfair i have a bug 2 report . i bid a transfer and i quallify withonw other man i had 1 slot the other guy had 2 . so we pass the first round we 2 only . but in first round after someone in the last seconds bod n took the player . someone that hav not din bid at all in the first round . what the **** . ill give y n attachment picture . tha player was value of 1.3m 29 power n also the tranfer end at 7.oo almost the morning this day . i cant find the pic

the players position also was mc

i cant find the pic i dont save propably plz do your best

vasika to vrika molis eftixws

problem-moufa-top-eleven.jpg vasika to vrika molis eftixws

ok sorry for greece use . see in the picture i was with tc hun only biding after the qualifier round ,... but suddenly in the first roun after qualifier round player prodromos bid from nowhere . how this can be done . maybe ha has a hack or sth . its unfair 4 me staying with no sleep 4 one hour more 2 bid and sth like that happened

Happened to me yesterday, also.Two bidders in the first round(including me), in the second another one who wasn't in the first round.I don't have a print screen because you can't see previous round and I didn't expect that(and how could you?!?) because it never happen before.This is a major bug.

Quote Originally Posted by armonia View Post
    ok sorry for greece use . see in the picture i was with tc hun only biding after the qualifier round ,... but suddenly in the first roun after qualifier round player prodromos bid from nowhere . how this can be done . maybe ha has a hack or sth . its unfair 4 me staying with no sleep 4 one hour more 2 bid and sth like that happened
    im sure the same thing happened yesterday when i was biding on a player some other person joined the biding in the first round after qualifier but i thought it cant be done so though no more of it

Ok but as i have a picture i want to be done sth for that . Its not my problem . What if someone plays with a hack and i hav a picture here . Do your best .. Staf excist here ?? Wtf

Ok but as i have a picture i want to be done sth for that . Its not my problem . What if someone plays with a hack and i hav a picture here . Do your best .. Staf excist here ?? Wtf

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast