Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: Substitution doesn't happen

Rookie

Substitution doesn't happen

This problem is quite old, but in recent months and weeks it appears more often and is really annoying. I'm watching my game from the start, don't leave, don't have any connection issues, make a substitution... Usually it works fine, but from time to time, and now it's more often than in the past, the substitution happens with a big delay or doesn't happen at all!

Delay of 10 or 15 minutes is nothing special. Today I had a cup game, was losing 0:1 at half and needed to score a goal at least, made an offensive substitution in some 60th minute - but nothing happened till the end of the game! Now I'm out of the cup and had no chance to do anything with it. I guess other tactical changes I made didn't happen too... Few days ago I did a substitution in 35th minute, because my CB was sent off - nothing happened till the end of the game and I lost it too of course...

(no, of course I didn't forget to save the changes)

Famous
    When the Nordeus Trolls have smeared your bottom with Vaseline you will know what it means to be shafted!
    minamino likes this.

Addicted
    After you do substitution, always move your player a bit and confirm your choice. In that way you force the game to make an action.
    P.S nordeus isn't skillful enough to make something work great

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    After you do substitution, always move your player a bit and confirm your choice. In that way you force the game to make an action.
    Good idea, I'll try it, thanks

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    In addition to this, when I do a substitution, at the same time with some tactical changes (turn counter on, attacking to defensive etc.), the sub gets delayed. So I try to male the sub, see it happens, and then change the tactics. This also works for me.

I don’t understand why we don’t have the “save changes” button for tactical changes. That will solve this problem.