Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By minamino
  • 1 Post By LucasColione

Thread: New Event "Special Sponsor" does not appear

Post New Event "Special Sponsor" does not appear

Hello,

Yesterday the new event "Special Sponsor" started, and to all of my friends in the game the event appear and not for me, even that i already updated the game.
    I'm losing time to do the quests and earning the prizes of the event, some people already spend some Tokens and completed all the event and i'm not seeing it at all.
    I play the game in the web and in my fone, and both don't show this event, anybody with this bug too?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasColione View Post
    Hello,

Yesterday the new event "Special Sponsor" started, and to all of my friends in the game the event appear and not for me, even that i already updated the game.
    I'm losing time to do the quests and earning the prizes of the event, some people already spend some Tokens and completed all the event and i'm not seeing it at all.
    I play the game in the web and in my fone, and both don't show this event, anybody with this bug too?
    lucky you lol. wish i couldn't see it either
    Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    lucky you lol. wish i couldn't see it either
    ye but i'm gonna stay with no prizes of this event
    mraza14 likes this.

Hello,

Same here, even wrote to support and this is the mail i got,
    TE VIP support
    May 01, 2020, 10:49 +0200
    Hi Manager! This is an automatic message inform you that our support is partially unavailable from May 1st to May 3rd due to local holidays.

so i guess we won't know anything till may 4th lol

Quote Originally Posted by mraza14 View Post
    Same here, even wrote to support and this is the mail i got,
    TE VIP support
    May 01, 2020, 10:49 +0200
    Hi Manager! This is an automatic message inform you that our support is partially unavailable from May 1st to May 3rd due to local holidays.

so i guess we won't know anything till may 4th lol
    Hello,

Are you guys level 1 or was the account reactivated recently? I didn't get it when I was level 1 either.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Are you guys level 1 or was the account reactivated recently? I didn't get it when I was level 1 either.
    No, i'm LV 2, last season i didn't get it too, but in this season all my friends LV2 are making the event and i don't even see it

No ADM is gonna help me in this question? there is another atualization of the game, downloaded and the new event of the player loan but the Special Sponsor does not apeear iet...