Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: won my auction but got no player

won my auction but got no player

i just won an auction for a player but have not gotten him yet, it took the token off me for biding on him and when it ended it came up saying wait then nothing happened

any ideas what happened

Big chance that you've lost the bidding.....because of bad connection, your phone-connection didn't load the next bidding-round
    Playing with team: Oranje

i've got the same problem..it just says wait and has already past 15 minutes..i have tha highest bid and still seem the auction is open?but of course it has already taken my tokens?is this abug?is someone cheating???

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Xanthouli View Post
    i've got the same problem..it just says wait and has already past 15 minutes..i have tha highest bid and still seem the auction is open?but of course it has already taken my tokens?is this abug?is someone cheating???
    As Poker-32 stated it happens because of slow internet connection / bad connection to the server, when it says "wait" then generally the auction has continued and you will most likely have lost, try reloading your game, if you have been waiting 15 minutes then I would 99% guarantee you the auction has finished.

Yeah - I've lost two guys this way. I bid on them, watched the clock go down to zero, got the "wait" crap, went on to other things in the game and came back to find that I had been out bid. Total crap!

I encountered the same problem too. Later, when I use another Internet, it showed that I won a player but lost another one.
    Chelsea FC
    Pride of West London
    League Champions (6): Season 5, Season 8, Season 12, Season 18, Season 22, Season 28
    Champions League Winner (1): Season 3
    Cup Winner (1): Season 2
    --Non-Token Buying Player--

Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    Big chance that you've lost the bidding.....because of bad connection, your phone-connection didn't load the next bidding-round
    I was on my laptop at the time and I have fast internet so I don't think that's the problem

cheers anyway

Quote Originally Posted by deeko View Post
    I was on my laptop at the time and I have fast internet so I don't think that's the problem

cheers anyway
    Alright, but it's the same. Sometimes (when logged-on throug facebook or a facebook account) the connection also will stuck.
    Happens not much but when it happen it's likely in cases of bidding.
    Also due some inactivity on your laptop will result in a lost-connection even if the counter is stil on.
    Playing with team: Oranje

Just gonna throw this in here ~

bad connection to the server does not = bad internet connection

If your server was having issues at the time in receiving connections (overloaded with requests, software/hardware failure or "hiccup", soft reset etc) then you would have had a bad connection to the server, alot of people seem to have had the same issue so I would guess this was the problem.

A bad internet connection is totally different and the speed/consistency of the connection is reliant on your actual ISP.

Hope that makes sense.
    Last edited by MoonMaiden; 05-13-2013 at 09:02 AM.

How many players do you have in your team? Maybe you have too many which is why its not showing up?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast