Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By [stevan]99

Thread: Misterious results

Misterious results

Okey so, let me ask you somthing why did you start all this ****s like now in a middle of day, why you didn't finish at with daily maintence, so now you up most of people results, this is just an example you gave random results, and if you don't fix it this will be good bye from me.
    So i had a game at 20:40 but it didn't let me enter game, and suddenly at 20:42 game ended and with 1-0 win for that team and ending my winniing streak(again last time somthing same happend when you ended my winning streak of 193 games). that dude was 45% lower than me, there is no way this results is possible, so just fix it.
    And one more suggestion please find better programers this one sucks like hell.
    Misterious results-screenshot_3.jpg
    Misterious results-screenshot_4.jpg
    IImaestroII and Polotoed like this.

Famous
    I got 'given' a 1-1 draw against an abandoned team 81% weaker than me, cost me the top of the league.

Yh same happened to me I lost when I was unbeaten in the league, the game should of be played once it was up and running.

I couldn't see my game and then a disappointing result appears ...
    Last edited by Bigfoot343; 05-10-2020 at 09:12 PM.

Random 0-1 loss for me too. This was just sloppy and unnecessary.

Can you help me, how do we club together and get these results overturned? This is shocking someone from Top Eleven needs to come up with some kind of compensation.

Sent from stupid app stop revealing my phone's name.

I had a similar problem, I just lost a Champions League match against an opponent who was 15% weaker than me. When comparing the results of our players, the rating of mine where 72,7 so average 6,6 and my opponent had a 62,5 so average of 5,68. My attack was more than 12% batter and I played an attack game. I really do not understand this result.
    I am really frustrated. Thank you for your help.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchhen View Post
    I had a similar problem, I just lost a Champions League match against an opponent who was 15% weaker than me. When comparing the results of our players, the rating of mine where 72,7 so average 6,6 and my opponent had a 62,5 so average of 5,68. My attack was more than 12% batter and I played an attack game. I really do not understand this result.
    I am really frustrated. Thank you for your help.
    Sorry to say but that actually sounds like an unlucky score rather than the result of the bug on Sunday evening.
    15% difference is not that big to make the game one sided and a definite win