Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: Admin I am still awaiting a solution!!!

Apprentice

Admin I am still awaiting a solution!!!

I still have my 1 win before the server went down. I won the match but due the server being down I could not attend the match and their is no match details as you can see in the screenshot.
    Now my special sponsor tab did not update the win and I can't complete the task if you don't update that win.
    My 18 year old could have scored too, he had 5 goals and is the main striker.
    Please do something. Thanks.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

Famous
    All that will happen is this will get moved over to the 'bugs' forum and quietly disappear.
    naytie likes this.

I made a few complaints but I feel it will go nowhere

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Famous
    I got 'given' a 1-1 draw against an abandoned team 80% weaker, lost me first position in the league, no Top Scorer goals, no Special Sponsor achievements. And no help from any admin whatsoever so far.
    I know it's not the admin on this forum, they do a good job, but the ones over on Bugs and Issues.
    E mail of complaint just got an automated reply saying they were on holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I got 'given' a 1-1 draw against an abandoned team 80% weaker, lost me first position in the league, no Top Scorer goals, no Special Sponsor achievements. And no help from any admin whatsoever so far
    E mail of complaint just got an automated reply saying they were on holiday.
    Yh me also, is there any other channel's?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    I still have my 1 win before the server went down. I won the match but due the server being down I could not attend the match and their is no match details as you can see in the screenshot.
    Now my special sponsor tab did not update the win and I can't complete the task if you don't update that win.
    My 18 year old could have scored too, he had 5 goals and is the main striker.
    Please do something. Thanks.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk
    what is the age and quality of the players you got at milestone 13?

Apprentice
    Both MC for regular and ST for premium are104%.

Addicted
    I think there is nothing to do in this case. Time is running.