Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Match reports not available.

Same here

Famous

Can NOT attend my game and see match report11

starting this 28 may ......I can not see my game and also not match report...

I suppose to do with the new challenge??

Cannot attend match

Hello,

Today I was experiencing issue. My match was live but I couldn't attend the match until I re-login.

It said "The match is finished, the result will be available soon" while the match was still live

I found that this is often happen around 10 AM GMT+7 to many players in my community

Please fix this!

Live Matches Won't Load

Live matches won't load. It keep saying "match just finished and results will be available shortly".

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #25
    Hi all,

Thanks for sharing your reports. The team has just pushed a fix again and your match reports should now be available if you weren't able to see them. The team is still investigating the root cause of this so we appreciate your patience and screenshots - they're a big help.

SausyFC

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks for sharing your reports. The team has just pushed a fix again and your match reports should now be available if you weren't able to see them. The team is still investigating the root cause of this so we appreciate your patience and screenshots - they're a big help.

SausyFC
    Thanks for the fix. hope the devs will find the root cause ASAP. its been observed that the bug appears when ever the server reset (ex. daily reset, season reset or new event push).

Addicted
    I also wrote this in another thread for “cannot join the match” because it’s a little different but let me put it here as well.

I just had a CL match, but it automatically gave the result at the time when the match supposed to start and the game report not available. Also, my players didn’t lose condition.

Match reports not available.-e6ec6f52-4c9d-4ce0-806d-521e12913ae5.jpg
    Match reports not available.-20ba7882-2e4c-4333-9976-d490596ec760.jpg

I understand that Nordeuss trying to do some events and special things for 10th year but it’s clear that they can’t handle/manage having too many event at once (right now I have special sponsor, top scorer, Italy tour, special personal trainer, and Kings challenge announcement on my Events screen) and it messes up the main part of the game, which is the competition matches.
    Last edited by Sinany03; 05-28-2020 at 02:50 PM.

Addicted
    Looks like we’re gonna lose the match reports everyday for a while, after daily reset (I know that the one game that wasn’t played and counted in the season stats will never have a report).

Match reports not available.-aadd1728-2080-4b49-8020-beb0d9514175.jpg
    hudai likes this.

Dreamer
    All of these bugs are back

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    Yap the bugs are back in full bloom.

Match report but assuming with in game formation and tactical change (haven't played any match today yet)
    Attachment 133785
    Attachment 133786

Also the support is broken completely

Attachment 133787.
    Also with last nights update im having some game loading issue though web. it gets stuck while loading but after refresh its logs in. i had to do it all the time now since daily reset.
    Match reports not available.-fb-login.jpg
    Last edited by hudai; 05-29-2020 at 03:05 AM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Looks like we’re gonna lose the match reports everyday for a while, after daily reset (I know that the one game that wasn’t played and counted in the season stats will never have a report).
    New Normal

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast